Monday, June 8, 2015

Scandal Secrets & Sparkle by Nicole by OPI

Today, I have a swatch of a nail polish that I've had for a few years:

Mani swatch of Nicole by OPI nail polish - silver glitter in a milky white translucent base

This is 'Scandal Secrets & Sparkle' from Nicole by OPI. This polish was part of their 2010 'Gossip Girl' Collection. I purchased it a couple years after it came out, on clearance for 2 dollars at a drug store. It's a silver glitter polish in a shimmery white translucent base.

I love the way that the white base softens the look of the glitter, and helps give the polish an overall etherial, fairy-dust sparkle look .

Bottle of Scandal Secrets & Sparkle by Nicole by OPI

I've been sticking to a lot of simple, quick manicures lately due to time constraints, so this is the perfect type of polish for a nail art lover like me with very little time on her hands. There's shimmer and sparkle to make the look pop, but it's a neutral colour with a toned down base so it works with a lot of outfits, and is that perfect mix of casual, and blingy! I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment