Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Belated Earth Day!

Yesterday, I didn't get a chance to put up an earth day manicure, because I really wanted to try out my new peel-off base coat. So today, I have a belated Earth Day mani to share with you!

Earth Day inspired manicure made using a light blue base polish, stamped with black map imagery on the pinky, middle and index fingers. The thumb and ring finger are stamped with green continent images.
Earth Day Mani

Polishes Used
Plate Used
Wet n Wild Wildshine ‘Putting on Airs’
Moyou London Scholar Collection - 07
Konad Special Polish in Black

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'I-rush Luck'


Wet n Wild Wildshine 'Putting on Airs', Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'I-rush Luck', and Konad Special Polish in Black
Polishes Used

I really like how this manicure turned out! The colours are perfect, and I love the images from the Moyou Scholar plate. I honestly couldn't stop staring at my nails all day! I love how the map imagery on the pinky, middle and index fingers look exactly like a page out of an atlas, while the thumb and ring fingers look exactly like little globes. I love when a manicure is both quick and easy to do, but the end result is so cute, and memorable!

This is also my first time using one of the new reformulated and redesigned Wet n Wild Wildshine polishes. I really like the look of the new bottles - such a great improvement! I was also pretty happy with the formula of this polish. It was just a touch on the thick side, but not to the point where it caused any problems. In fact, I'm hoping that the thickness would make these polishes good for stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment